I am a consultant, coach and facilitator who helps leaders and organizations to do their best work. I provide organizational development consulting, leadership development training, and coaching.
Since founding Do Your Best Work in 2010, I have worked with hundreds of individuals at more than 50 organizations across the United States. My clients include large universities, small start-up nonprofits, social service agencies, movement-building organizations, religious groups, and social impact businesses. I am a facilitator with the Support Center for Nonprofit Management in NYC and have been a guest trainer for the Rockwood Leadership Program.
My decade of experience in nonprofits includes seven years of advocacy and program development work with women in the criminal justice system in New York City. In 2008, I was awarded Jewish Funds for Justice’s national Cornerstone Award for my role in creating the Women’s Advocacy Project, a leadership development program for women returning home from incarceration.
I received my training in leadership development, coaching, and organizational development at The New School, where I earned my M.S. in Organizational Change Management. I hold a B.A. in Sociology from Vassar College. I am based in Brooklyn, NY.
Additional Professional Training and Education:
- Art of Transformational Consulting (Social Transformation Project with Robert Gass, 2014)
- Apprentice T-Group Facilitator (The New School, 2014)
- Train the Trainers: Deeper Practices of Transformative Social Change (stone circles, 2013)
- Deeper Practices of Transformative Social Change (stone circles, 2012)
- Graphic Facilitation (ImageThink, 2012)
- Training for Social Action Trainers (Training for Change, 2004)
- Whites Confronting Racism (Training For Change, 2006)